Friday, February 11, 2011

Just Like a Ghost

So most recently I have been on a huge Fefe Dobson kick. This coming about after I found out that Fefe Dobson wrote and, originally, performed one of my favorite Jordin Sparks' songs. (Which is "Don't let it go to your head", by the way)

In honor of this kick I have decided to post one of my favorite Fefe Dobson songs, entitled "Ghost". You may be asking why "Ghost" when I just said that I really loved "Don't let it go to your head". The reasoning is this:
- In "Ghost" she acts more genuine and into her own song.
- In "Don't let it go to your head" she is trying way to hard to be dark and punk, at least in my opinion. I love the way she sings it though. Truthfully speaking.
- Also, I'm going to post both videos anyway, so HA! (giggle)

Ready, set, GO!

Ghost


Don't Let it Go to Your Head


Don't you think she looks a little too stiff in that last video? Like she is trying really hard to act like she doesn't care, but she really does? I like her a lot, but don't like the video for that last song.

Anyway, that's all for now, just thought I'd pop in with a song or two of the day. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment