Friday, December 16, 2011

Under the Sea

"I once received a bra...with 'I Love John' embroidered on it. I thought it was pretty original. I didn't keep it, mind you - it didn't fit." ~ John Lennon

"Jeweler you've failed!" - John Lennon

"When you're drowning, you don't say 'I would be incredibly pleased if someone would have the foresight to notice me drowning and come and help me,' you just scream." - John Lennon

"I am alive and well and unconcerned about the rumors of my death. But if I were dead, I would be the last to know." - Paul McCartney

"As far as I'm concerned, there won't be a Beatles reunion as long as John Lennon remains dead." - George Harrison

"I hope the fans will take up meditation instead of drugs." - Ringo Starr

"I think the French girls are fabulous." - Paul McCartney

“Life goes on within you and without you”

No comments:

Post a Comment