Friday, December 02, 2011

The Lady Is A Tramp

I love old music. Like "The Lady is a Tramp." I especially love the Frank Sinatra version. And to be honest I wasn't expecting this video.

Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett. Who expects that combination?

Not going to lie, but Lady Gaga would've been fucking awesome if she had sung for this genre. Much better than the stuff she is putting out now. I hate "Marry the Night", however I love the prelude. Which, I'll post too. Gaga has the power to be awesome, without all the crazy shit. Without all the fake shit. You know? She could be awesome if she wasn't trying so hard to be "original." If she wasn't trying to so hard to prove a non-existent point.

Anywho here it is. The combination you weren't expecting. Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett.


Marry the Night Prelude Pathétique

No comments:

Post a Comment