Friday, July 08, 2011

I Need You

Today's video is "I Need You" by The Beatles (as written and performed by George Harrison). The video is taken from their movie "Help!", one of my all time favorite movies, actually.

This song is my favorite by The Beatles. When I was younger (and we lived in the country) I would wander through the woods singing it to myself, imagining I was a lovely ghost. Silly, I know, but my imagination has always wandered. I would sing to the trees, stopping to wrap my arms around some of them (just because that is picturesque, don't you know?). The trees have always been my friends. When I was still a Christian, I used to take my battered Bible and preach sermons to them. All very strange, and totally off topic.

I Need You by George Harrison, as performed by The Beatles.

No comments:

Post a Comment