Wednesday, July 06, 2011

The Loom Ladies

My friend, Sarah J. and her friend, Taylor K., have started their own business selling things that they have knit. Because I love my friend Sarah, I agreed to blog about her Facebook page for her, trying to promote business. If you get some time, please go over to the following link and like her business on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Loom-Ladies/170979196301231?ref=ts&sk=wall

She and Taylor are actually really good at this and they have come up with some pretty things, including:
* Baby blankets
* Hats
* Baby booties
* Scarves, etc.

So, check them out and let me (and them) know what you think!!

1 comment:

  1. Archibald Tabernathy Peniwinkle Rutherford III, EsquireMonday, July 11, 2011 at 12:00:00 PM EDT

    I say, these look quite dashing! Could your friend perchance knit me a codpiece?

    ReplyDelete