Sunday, July 10, 2011

Oh, the Crazy Things We will Say!

Donnie: Damn Vampires.
Me: Yeah, always trying to take my Count Chocula Cereal.

Kid: I don't think Strawberry Shortcake would appreciate that they are selling her. Especially for 50 cents off.
Me: That's how toe (an affected version of tore) up she is.

L.E.D. (In movie voice over voice) Bruce Storm...
Me: (In same movie voice over voice) Real Estate Agent. Awh Yeah!

Quote of the day (over heard whilst handing out fruit during my second job as a sample lady): Did you get her pie?!

Kid: I need windshield wiper fluid, not new windshield wipers.
Me: (straight faced) I know, but look, it says Windshield wipers and refills!
Kid: I'm going to punch you in the face.
Me: *giggle*

Me: Why did a Madonna mood have to hit at 1 in the morning?!

Donnie: I had sex with every melon on the stand.
Jamal: They're not even robots!

Me: But I put on my brave face and strap on my big girl shoes and suck it up. (You know, this could be taken for something completely wrong.)

Mom: I blame you that the Safety Dance kept me awake last night!!!
Me: You know that you love it and you KNOW that you are thankful that I showed that awesome video to you.

Me: Apparently it is "Sarai is trying to blog let's all start talking to her at once" time. I thought it was only 11:43.

Me: Kyle. I'm drunk texting you. Lol
Kyle: I love you.

Me: I'm thinking I'm now in love with fresh mozzarella.

Donnie: (Very Seriously) Bacon.

Me: I wish you would listen to me when I'm whispering so that I didn't spend half of my time shouting.

Zach: God, you're such a tease!

Me: I even love you times Gackt!

Donnie: It could be worse; you could be black.
Jamal (My roomie, who so happens to be Black): He's right. It could be worse. You could be black!

Donnie: Hey Jamal,
Jamal: Yes, Donnie, I know I'm black.
Donnie: You fucking racist! That's not what I was going to say at all!

1 comment:

  1. For the record, as Jamal, that last comment I only said because Donnie makes it a point to tell me I'm black on a daily basis. The one time I beat him to it is the one time he says (though I don't believe him) he wasn't going to say that.

    ReplyDelete