Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Obama 2012

Reasons why I am going to vote for Obama again:

1. Romney doesn't care about the poor. He then rephrases and says that we have a safety net. Excuse me, I'm ridiculously poor. I live hand to mouth most of the time. Where is my safety net? I don't qualify for most help because I am not pregnant or disabled. Where is my net?

2. Gingrich wants to colonize on the moon. We have enough problems here on Earth. The Moon belongs to God/Allah/Buddha/Whomever, not America. Not any country. We have no right to go and destroy it with our stupidity. Also, there are thousands of starving people in America that we could feed with the amount of money it would take to colonize the moon.

3. Santorum believes that sex is solely for procreation, nothing else. He believes that higher education challenges faith. He believes that Church and State should not be separate. He says that his wife had a life-saving "induced miscarriage" which is ABORTION and then says that women don't have that right, even if it could save their lives. Even though she had one to save hers. I could go on, but really, Santorum?

4. Obama has at least attempted to do what he said he would. Its not his fault that Congress has all the power (which it does, because that is what the Founding Fathers wanted) and they aren't into sharing.

5. All these people who say that we are intelligent and then say that Obama hasn't shown his birth certificate. You just called us idiots, because clearly there is NO process or anything. Come on, people use the brain that God/Allah/Buddha/Whomever gave you!

6. Because who cares if he is Muslim or not? Where in the constitution does it say he has to be a God-fearing Christian? Last I checked, it said nothing about that. And as far as that goes Thomas Jefferson was an Atheist. I don't hear anyone complaining about that.

7. I care about my rights as a woman. I'd like to get equal pay for equal work. I'd like to have access to Birth Control. I'd like to have the option to abort, if I have to.

8. Because I can't look at my friends and my family that are Homosexual and say "I'm sorry, but you don't deserve to be married, just because you are Homosexual. You don't deserve that happiness, even though you are another human being who wants Life, Love and the Pursuit of Happiness."

9. Because I am realistic to know that this country has been going down for much longer than he has been in the Oval Office and it will take longer than you and I will live to see it get better. We can't, realistically, expect him to undo 20 years of crap in four years. That's just not possible. For anyone.

10. Because I still believe in the Change. And I still believe he is a good man for the job.

Disagree if you like, say that I'm wrong. But if you really dig deep, really do your research and check your sources you'll see that I'm not that far off. I will admit to not being right all the time. I'm human and I make mistakes. Oh yeah, and Barack Obama is human too.

Sarai for Obama 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment