Friday, February 10, 2012

Crisps or Crispy?

Fawn - I don't even know how to use Twitter to be absolutely honest.

Sarai - I don't either. I just go with it. lol. Its like status updates, except smaller. So just type some shit. Make it up. lol. You have to tell me how I get all these people to follow me lol. And I bought Gackt's movie. Bunraku. haven't watched it yet. Why does he have his e-mail on his twitter?

Fawn - Hahaha really?

Sarai - Yes. lol

Fawn - Because he's a silly bastard.

Sarai - I want to e-mail him now... >.>
<.< ... >.> Its not stalking if I only e-mail him once, right?
>.>

Fawn - Yes. I know you woman rofl! It's like Pringles, you can't just stop at one...
Did I seriously just compare G to a crisp...

Sarai - That's true!! But dammit he is so fucking tasty looking...

Fawn - What the fuck rofl!

Sarai - Yes you did! HONEY MUSTARD HONEYBLADE!! :D I mean pringles lol. totally pringles

Fawn - ROFLMMFAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment