Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Glow in the Dark

Me: Is it weird that I want to tie a glow stick to a kite so I can fly it at night? I'm thinking that should go in my story, now that I mention it. But will a glow stick make the kite too heavy? Now I have to test it!! Quick, I need three glow sticks (one for the experiment and two just for fun) and a kite! :D Who cares that it is February?

Adam: Do it.

Me: Adam, why can't you be here to test this with me?!

Adam: My spirit is on its way as we speak. What part of the country am I headed to again?

Me: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning :P

Adam: Hey!!! It's morning already!! I must be close. Still seeing lots of snow though...

Me: Well there isn't any snow here, so you may be heading the wrong direction. lol

Adam: Coming in from the Arctic circle. I can see the snow line now :-)

Me: I am thinking you went a little off course there, Adam.

Adam: the shortest distance between two lines doesn't take into consideration how things appear on a map... :-P

Me: Adam, you are amazing. I ♥ you. ^_^

Adam: listening to your crazy ideas inspires me. It reminds me of the crazy ideas I used to have. Thank you!!

I heart my friends! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment