Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm too Young to Die

The song I am about to post for you is one that I only recently discovered. Normally, I'm not a huge fan of Nicki Minaj. I hate her rapping style, really, I do. She's not "bad" at it persay, but I can't stand it.

Actually, one of the things that made me really like this song was the video. There aren't enough videos with a Victorian Steampunk theme. Truly. And the concept is actually really cool too. David Guetta is like a mad scientist who creates the perfect woman, Nicki Minaj. Understandably the other women (and men) are upset so they go to David Guetta. Who it turns out isn't what they expect either.

If you like Victorian Steampunk themes, David Guetta, Nicki Minaj or people that are naked like a Barbie Doll is naked, this is your kind of video.

Turn Me On by David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj

No comments:

Post a Comment