Tuesday, August 30, 2011

March of the Stripper Clowns

Welcome to your fucked up childhood revisited and even more twisted!

Welcome to March of the Stripper Clowns. For those of you who are afraid of clowns, you may want to avert your eyes and cower in fear. Partially because these are half-naked people with, often, scary clown make-up. Just for you!

Why, you may ask? Why would I inflict you all with these fiendish monstrosities? Because my brother and Phil were talking about them at random and I am a blog whore. Yep, that's right. I love blogging and when I need material someone always gives it to me. *insert sex joke here*

Of course, the major questions are:
* How much do they charge per hour? Are the balloon animals free?

* How many come in a carload? Are we talking mini-cooper or VW bug?

* Does the wig come off as well during the strip tease?

* Do they dye their pubes to match their crazy wigs/hair?

* Are these regular circus clowns? (More will fit in the car if they are)

Well, enough questions, let's get to the pictures! Are you ready?

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am the ringleader of Lunacy. Want to join my circus?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


How about this? Is this better?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Or this, maybe?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Well now that your childhood (and nightmares) have been destroyed (or fueled, depending on who you are), that is all for now.

Seriously though, Clown Strippers are fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment