Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tasting My Bacon

Today at work I was cooking/handing out samples of bacon. Yes, my Donnie's beloved food, Bacon. These particular samples were hickory smoked bacon. I also served some maple bacon. Hickory seemed to be the preference as I only had three packages left at the end of the day.

Anywho, there was this gentleman and his wife who came up and wanted to try a sample. The gentleman said,

"Bacon is Nature's Candy."

I said "No, cherries are Nature's Candy and there is a carton over there that says so." He and his wife looked amused. Then he said,

"No, Bacon is Nature's Candy that grows on the side of a pig."

This made me giggle and I told him that it was going to be posted on the internet.

There you are, good sir, you have been quoted on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment