Saturday, August 27, 2011

I'll Oil You Up

So, last night I was texting my friend Megan M. to see whether or not she was still wanting to carpool to work this morning. The following awkward, and hysterically funny, texts followed.

Me: Are you wanting to carpool to work tomorrow?
7:27PM Fri, 26 Aug.

Megan M: Sure if you want. I still need to check my schedule, haha.
7:35PM

Me: Nice. We don't have to if you don't want to. I work 10:15.
7:52PM

Megan M: I don't mind. I can oil you up at 10ish..I think I go in at the same time.
7:52PM

Megan M: OMG pick not oil!
7:52PM

Megan M: Fucking autocorrect.
7:52PM

Megan M: I'm dying right now. So are my DnD buddies.
7:54PM

Megan M: Did I scare you off?!
7:57PM

Me: Lol. No, I've been laughing hysterically.
7:59PM

1 comment:

  1. Archibald Tabernathy Peniwinkle Rutherford III, EsquireMonday, September 19, 2011 at 8:11:00 AM EDT

    Why I say, this thought does so tickle my fancy! Too few women nowadays are inclined to oil wrestle, a true travesty.

    ReplyDelete