Sunday, April 11, 2010

Beautiful Headstones

First of all, I would like to show you pictures of the most beautiful headstones I've ever seen.

This headstone was commissioned by a woman for her husband's grave. It was meant to show how much she loved him.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't know the story behind this headstone, but it is one of the most touching and beautiful I have ever seen. I would like this to be mine when Donnie and I die.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Okay, so this is a random blog. I have no song of the day, I have no news. I just wanted to post those pictures and this video.



Poor cute Korean kid crying makes me smile, because he is SO CUTE!

love, Sarai

p.s. Sorry this isn't longer! Apologies all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment