Monday, April 05, 2010

Another dose

I fancy a Zebra with lunch, don't you? Not to EAT of course, but I do SO enjoy looking at pictures of them whilst I eat.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For those who might not know, I have uploaded 6 videos to the YouTube, so head on over there and watch them!! Here is one for your viewing pleasure.


How could anyone eat vegetables after watching such a cute little thing like VeggiTales? Really? Of course, Bob the Tomato isn't a Vegetable, he is a Fruit.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am random today. Quite random.

One of my favorite bands is X-Japan. Its members include Yoshiki, Toshi, Pata (I love Pata!!), Heath and hide matsumoto. Well, it used to have hide in it. We miss you hide!!

Okay, I can't keep up this crazy randomness. Need time to recoop!

LATER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment