Monday, April 05, 2010

Anyone for a moment of Insanity?

The year is 111.
It began on a Wednesday. And born this year was Antinous, a lover of an emperor.
Here is a picture of Antinous, the most well known face of the ancient world. Oh, by the way, Antinous, is a MAN. A beautiful man, but a man none the less. So yes, he was Homosexual. And, unfortunately for him, he was 19 when he died.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Speaking of Homosexuality (don’t you love that transition right there?), here is a song by Adam Lambert that I am kind of, sort of, in love with. Yep, I love Adam Lambert.


Admittedly I am addicted to several things. Including but not limited to:
StumbleUpon. Tis, my friend. A very, very good friend.
Randomness. It's because I'm random, you know.
Lady Gaga. Yes, sad but true. Something is very wrong with me.
Strange and interesting things. New things I didn’t know. I love learning new things
Coffee.
Chocolate.
The internet.
Books.
And Donnie. ^^

By the way, BANANA SNAKE ATTACK!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You didn’t see that coming now did you? I love that picture, by the way.

WARNING THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE IS A LITTLE INAPPROPRIATE!
http://cogitz.com/2009/08/24/the-most-bizarre-relationship-ever/
That was a pretty crazy relationship, AWESOME, by the way, but crazy nonetheless.

I wish life was a never-ending perfect circle, don’t you? Can’t you see it? I can.

All for now, but I’ll post some more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment