Saturday, March 17, 2012

An Ayn Rand Institute Internship

As some of you may or may not know, I have recently been delving into the world/philosophy of Ayn Rand. Partially because of my love of BioShock, which is loosely based on her philosophy (Objectivism). As well as being the best video game EVER!

*clears throat* Anyway, Today I want you to send me as many good thoughts/prayers/voodoo/whatever it is you do because I am going to try to get an internship at the Ayn Rand Institute (henceforth referred to as ARI) for three weeks during the summer. In Irvine California.

I may not be the most qualified, or the most amazing, but I want it badly enough that I'm going to go for it. I just have to start the essay, finish filling out the application and get my records from my high school/GED center.

Thankfully, if I don't get accepted this year, they do this annually so there may be a chance next year. All I can do is try.

Here's to following dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment