Sunday, March 25, 2012

To Do or Not...

Okay, as some of you know, I am on Twitter (@wicked_roses). One of the people I follow on there is Gackt (no, duh!). It just so happens that he (he is a God, have I mentioned this?) has his e-mail up there... I may or may not have mentioned it in a blog convo I had with Fawny Fawn. Anyway, I really, REALLY, want to e-mail him. I don't know what the hell I'd say or do if he, heaven forbid, actually wrote me back. (The President did it, so maybe he would too?)

I just want to do it. Just for the sake of doing it. To say, "I e-mailed Gackt Camui. For shits and giggles."

He wouldn't have enough time to read my e-mail, I'm sure. And it would probably be read by someone who wasn't Gackt, anyway.

Of course, there is still the problem of what would I say?

"Hey, Gackt, You are amazing! And I'm a little in love with you... like at least half of the female population that knows of your existence."

"Hey, Gackt, I wrote a poem about you with references to various songs by you in it... Thought you might like to read it. Maybe."

"Hey, Gackt, I fucking loved your movie 'Moon Child' with Hyde. Would you consider making a sequel?"

"You want my second virginity?"

"You were the Japanese version of Tin Man in my J-Rock Wizard of Oz, you should read it. You may want to try it sometime. With Miyavi and Yoshiki. And maybe me... and Pomme of course..."

"I just want to meet you."

"I promise I'm not a creepy stalker!"

"Can I have a job as your maid? I could do your laundry, wash your dishes, vacuum, etc."

Oh my god, I'm fucking pitiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment