Monday, March 26, 2012

Zero Gravity

I believe I have blogged about Kerli before... At least, I think I have. Yes? Who knows! Anywho, I'm going to now!

Kerli is a singer from Estonia. As she points out in one of her songs "Nobody knows where its at," which is unfortunately rather true. Anyone out there ever heard of Estonia before now? No? Okay, brief, but necessary, geography lesson to commence in 3... 2... 1...

Estonia is located in the Baltic region of Northern Europe. Yep, its a European country. So whatever you were thinking it was before, wipe it out and try again. Finland is north of it and Sweden lies just across the Baltic from it. So now you know where it is.

Anyway, beside the point, Kerli is pretty cool. She has a very interesting vocal style as well as fashion style... I read a lot (A LOT) of comments about how she is like Lady Gaga in this particular video. I disagree, because she isn't nearly Lady Gaga outrageous. Plus I like her music a lot more than Gaga's. No offense, of course. I like Mother Monster as much as the next idiot, but I hate her videos. She isn't real in them. At all. Not even a little bit. She is just shock value. Which wears off after a while.

Once again, beside the point. I love the sound of this song and am meh about the video itself. I love being on an odyssey with Kerli, weightless in Zero Gravity.



If you find that you enjoyed this song, you should also check out "Love is Dead."

No comments:

Post a Comment