Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Breaking In is Hard to Do. Or Not.

Dear Person who broke into my apartment and took my brother's things,
One, why the hell are you breaking into my apartment? I have nothing of real value for you to take.
Two, you took the last thing my brother had of my grandfather who died two years ago. This makes you the biggest dick ever.
Three, I wish Donnie had walked out for some coffee when you were taking Chris' wallet and DS, because he would've kicked your ass!
I hate you.
Sincerely,
Sarai

UPDATE
They found Chris' wallet behind apt. #66. The key ring, which belonged to Grandpa, has been torn off of it however. The only other things missing from the wallet are a few receipts and a dollar. It was more than likely a college kid living in this apartment building or the complex at any rate. I want to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment