Saturday, May 14, 2011

Moments

These are moments I'll remember (and some I'll cherish) forever. I'm trying to savor all of these moments. I'm trying to live like I am dying. Enjoy everything, do everything. No more hesitating!

Breaking into a disco dance session at the stop light with Kid and L.E.D.

Coming up with reasons why the bunny stopped right in the middle of the road so that L.E.D almost hit it. (The bunny lost its bunny job and its wife left, so it had nothing left to live for; its life long dream was to be bunny stew; and it was emo)

Slow dancing with Donnie, in our bedroom, to a song that isn't even romantic.

Talking with Rick, from work, and L.E.D for an hour and half in front of a restaurant on the square.

Standing in front of the Lincoln Memorial for the first time and realizing just how small I really am.

Drooling over Gackt with Donnie.

Feeling pretty for the first time in a long time.

Singing "Good Morning" from "Singing in the Rain" at work, even though it wasn't morning anymore.

Riding in the car on a beautiful day with Kid, where we don't talk but just enjoy the beauty of nature.

Finally getting my GED.

Putting the wrong zip code for my address on the love letter I mailed to Donnie.

Joking about going to the "gangbang" while completely lost with Phil, my brother and Eric.

My sister saying "I'm a sucker for penis" in front of my mother on Mother's Day. The look on my mom's face was also quite priceless.

Meeting my best internet friend in real life.

Realizing that I am who I am and I want to be that person.

The look on Donnie's face when "Judas" by Lady Gaga came on.

Going to the movies with my friends.

Walking to work on a beautiful day, Starbucks Frappuccino in hand, and the complete feeling of contentment.

Making my favorite waiter literally run away from my table because I embarrassed the hell out of him, again.

Being the bigger person in an argument with a willfully ignorant person.

Re-discovering Mark Twain.

Buttering my face after losing my bet with Donnie.

Finally sending that letter to Barack Obama that I've always wanted to send. And realizing that he will NEVER actually read it!

Sending random cards to the people I love, the people I don't know and the people I admire.

Listening to the same part of "Nothing Else Matters" by Apocalyptica over and over and over as loudly as I can. Also, rocking out on the air cello!

Writing my Bucket List.

Several beautiful, unique and out of the blue weddings.

Getting story ideas from some weird and messed up nightmares.

L.E.D and Kid rolling me down the parking lot while I was trashed.

Getting trapped on the tire swing (in my beautiful dress) at L.E.D's graduation party because my feet couldn't touch the ground.

L.E.D, Kid and I all sitting on the swings, even though Kid was in the baby one!

L.E.D's graduation.

Sipping Eggnog Chai with Fawn.

Getting hit on by a random guy in a white SUV with my soon to be sister-in-law.

Discovering that May is Zombie Appreciation Month.

The talking red hamster!

No comments:

Post a Comment