Friday, May 06, 2011

Ever

In celebration of my blog reaching 800 views (no small feat since I've had this thing forever!) I am posting my newest favorite song by God. I mean Gackt! Not only is Gackt God, but he is the sex as well. Tee hee!

Anyway, now that I'm done drooling *wipes mouth*, okay maybe not quite done. Also, Gackt is my Asian Pacific American Heritage Month person of the day. Even though he isn't from America. Which is something I kind of hate about this politically correct stuff, it limits us to learning about only people who were "Americans", not anyone else. What about Nelson Mandela? Or one of the Emperors of China? Being politically correct limits our hero choices. But enough of that tangent, Gackt is my person of the day. Go Gackt!

Ever - Gackt

No comments:

Post a Comment