Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tunak Tunak Tun

Today's song is Indian. I am, once again, trying to broaden my musical horizons and this is what I came up with! Donnie has been asking me to post this for a few days now and admittedly, I've been meaning to!

This song is sung by Daler Mehndi, who is just awesome. I mean, just look at him!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Doesn't he just scream awesome?

"Tunak Tunak Tun" was released in 1998 and was, apparently, the first music video in India to use the technology of Blue screen (also known as Green Screen and Chroma Key). It has become not only popular in India, but a cult hit in various other countries around the world and an Internet meme.

So, for your viewing and listening pleasure, here is Tunak Tunak Tun by Daler Mehndi.

1 comment:

  1. Archibald Tabernathy Peniwinkle Rutherford III, EsquireMonday, July 11, 2011 at 11:50:00 AM EDT

    A yes, a quite delightful song!

    ReplyDelete