Wednesday, May 18, 2011

An Experiment in Flavors = FAIL

So the other day I was hanging out with Fawn and Pomegranate. Yep, that's right. I typed POMEGRANATE. As in, Pomme and I are now back on speaking terms. Which is good, because I did miss hanging out with her.

Anyway, we were at a local cafe which just so happens to be a non-profit cafe that donates all of its proceeds to different foundations around the world.

This cafe happens to serve Gelato which is kind of like a thick Ice Cream. One of the flavors they had for said gelato was Chocolate Bacon. That's right, CHOCOLATE BACON! As in there were bacon bits in my Italian Ice Cream! IT didn't taste good. Luckily I didn't buy it, I only sampled. And immediately afterward I had to sample something else to get the horrendous taste of chocolate flavored bacon (or was it bacon flavored chocolate?) out of my mouth. Yuck!

So note to self: Never order a Chocolate Bacon Gelato. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment