Monday, June 28, 2010

MY MCNUGGETS ARE SUFFOCATING ME!!!!

Fawny says:
* http://pagingdrgupta.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/25/a-tale-of-2-nuggets/?hpt=C2

Sarai says:
* So, can't wait until I move to Europe

Fawny says:
* Lol.
* TBHQ... the side effects. They make me cringe.

Sarai says:
* I wonder why.

Fawny says:
* TBHQ is a preservative for vegetable oils and animal fats, limited to .02 percent of the oil in the nugget. One gram (one-thirtieth of an ounce) can cause "nausea, vomiting, ringing in the ears, delirium, a sense of suffocation, and collapse," according to “A Consumer’s Dictionary of Food Additives.”

I soooo don't want to put that in my body...
* MY MCNUGGETS ARE SUFFOCATING ME!!!!

Sarai says:
* And so we bid a fond farewell to the Addicted to McNuggets Fawn. She was dear to us, but we must say good bye. *kicks body off the pier*
* *giggles*

Fawny says:
* *drowns*

Sarai says:
* *waves goodbye*

No comments:

Post a Comment