Sunday, June 06, 2010

Crazy Happenings

As I mentioned in the last entry my life has been pretty crazy lately.

First off, I lost my job. This occurred after just 1 week of training and 1 week of being an ACTUAL employee. That sucked. I was heartbroken, because I really (REALLY) liked that job. I am over being sad now and have moved on to just being pissed.

Secondly, my mom got re-married. We all knew that she was going to get married, we just weren't expecting it to happen so soon. Originally it was going to be July, but it ended up being May 28th. And no, I wasn't there for the wedding. I found out after waking up from a nap.

Thirdly, did I mention my mom got FUCKING MARRIED? Yeah, crazy shit. So because she got married she isn't going to renew the lease here, which means we all have to be out by the 1st of August. Which would be just fine if I still had a job, but I don't.

Not only that, you guys might not know this, but I don't have my high school diploma. Due to a lot of health issues when I was in school I didn't get to finish. So I'm also trying to get my GED, so that I can get a GOOD job. As in, benefits, insurance, the whole nine yards.

Anyway, that is what is going on now.

This time I'm not going to promise that I'll do better, or promise to blog more often. For now I'm just going to say that when everything gets straightened out I'll write more. I may write a lot in the next few days or I might not, you never know. In the mean time, please keep reading and please keep telling people about the show and the blog. It would be nice to come back to a bunch of new fans.

love,
Sarai

No comments:

Post a Comment