Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Random is as Random does

As some of you may or may not know, BlogSpot has a thing where you can put tags on your blog. I have a LOT of tags. So this, and the following blogs, are going to have a something to do with the different tags I have. Are you ready?

There are probably 111 reasons why the year 1961 was both a good and bad year, but I don't know them.

Reasons why 1961 was good:
Well JFK became President of the United States. He was the first Catholic president.

JFK established the Peace Corps.

JFK appoints Janet G. Travell as his physician. She is the first woman to hold this position.

Princess Diana was born.

West Side Story was released as a Film.

Reasons why 1961 was bad:
The last public Tram in Australia was closed down, bringing The S. Hemisphere' largest tramway to an end.

A dam on the Dnieper River in what was formarly the USSR burst and killed 145 people.

The Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba began and failed.

Freedom Riders bus was bombed and the protestors were beaten by an angry mob.

Freedom Riders were arrested in Mississippi for "disturbing the peace" after they left their bus.

I have posted pictures of 2NE1 which is a Korean girl group. So I thought you might want to read about them (or not as the case may or may not be). Now, follow the Wikipedia link!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2NE1

RANDOM PICTURE TIME!

I wish I had had one of these when I was a kid!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cutest Baby Elephant in EXISTANCE (in my opinion)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The most BADASS and HOT superhero EVER!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Corey Haim died this year, we all know. I posted a blog about it. Well here is a picture of him, just in case you have never seen him!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

All for now, more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment