Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pomme's obsessions

Current mood: Ashamed

Well I making this not so long.. Mostly VIDS.. because I am in pain my dears.

One obsessions is with J-Rock you will get three vids.

Shunkashuuto by Alice Nine.




Gackt - Last Song - live concert




[Live] Gazette - taion [DECOMPOSITION BEAUTY](sub suck)




another one is K-Pop

DBSK * Love in the Ice (Live) - Eng Subs [HQ](yes I know they are singing in japanese but shh!)




BIGBANG - ガラガラ GO!! (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)(Once again yes they are singing in Japanese but I love how it gets stuck in your head)




[HQ] Boys' Generation (소년시대) - Gee Cover




Now that is a lot right there.. you should listen to them.. and giggle.. but on to more..

I am in love with
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That is 2PM~
I love Junsu and Jay!!

Oh and all the videos are bands that I love too guys. I just am being lazy and not getting pics..
But I do wanna show you guys something else I am in love with

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
HIS NAME IS NAO! *giggles*

Then there is this taking photos.
here is one of my pics.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love it.

well I am hella sleepy so.. peace guys this took me like 3 hrs.. because I am wore out.

byebye

~Pomme~
WHO IS NEVER DRIVING AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment