Sunday, August 09, 2009

Devastating News From Versailles

Current mood: Sad

Unfortunately, I have some devastating news for fans of Versailles, and it’s extremely hard for me to post this. I translated the announcement directly from their homepage, but due to my own shock, there might be some errors. However, and I apologize for that, but I’m sure you all will get the general idea of what Kamijo posted...

「Versailles」 Urgent Announcement
Though bassist Jasmine You had taken time off in order to rest, because of poor physical condition, we received a report that early in the morning on August 9th, he died. Because of the extreme abruptness of this news, the members and staff are all dumbfounded and trying hard to accept this it. As soon as his family has been notified and updated as to the details and we receive their permission, we will further report to all of the fans. Moreover, with the current announcement, in regards to activity, please allow us to postpone things indefinitely.

I'm just in total shock right now... My heart goes out the Versailles family, everyone involved at Warner Music Japan, and Jasmine's family.

As soon as Kamijo posts another announcement, I will pass it along...

小鹿

No comments:

Post a Comment