Thursday, August 27, 2009

a couple of updates on the show and etc..

Current mood: Awake

hey guys this is Pomegranate again.

Well has you know Sarai is going to be away for a little bit due to the death of a family member check out the the previous blog to understand that.

But our show, that everyone keeps waiting on and I am very sorry that is has taken this long. My sister is dealing with her own things and since I am not the one editing nor do I even know how. So I am working with her on that.

OH and I will not be able to do much of anything since I will even barely be on my own myspace at that. I am dealing with my own family thing right now.

So I am going to be on my own little hituas for awhile.

I will let everyone know when things are better though.
And if thing to awful happens someone will know.

But I just got part of my hospital bill for 1,331 yep that is a lot of money and it is only going to get worse.

So I AM SCREWED!

But I am going to deal with it some how.


Oh and look forward to a movie project featuring your lovely pomegranate but that will not be relased until then end of NOV or start of DEC.

I love you all and be strong everyone <3

~Pomme~

No comments:

Post a Comment