Sunday, July 19, 2009

Song of the Day: Armor Ring by Alice Nine

Current mood: Artistic

Today's song of the day is "Armor Ring" by Alice Nine!!! Hope you enjoy!!
(how I do this is I set my Media Player or MP3 on random and what ever comes up I use)



This song is from Alice Nine's very first album, Zekkeishoku.
The members of the band are as follow.
Vocalist: Shou
1st guitarist: Hiroto
2nd guitarist: Tora
Bassist: Saga
Drummer: Nao

Nao is the leader of the band and was the one who started the Alice Nine back in 2004.
Since then they have become very popular. They have worked hard to come as far as they have so lets wish them luck for many years to come.


And you have just had your song of the day!

Leave a comment telling me your favorite Alice Nine song?

Mine personally is Blue Planet.

Pomme out~

No comments:

Post a Comment