Sunday, July 19, 2009

Our Crazy Name Slips!!

Current mood: Jedi

Heylo to everyone who reads our blogs and/or watches our videos this is a blog to explain the craziness of our NAMES and the slips we make in our videos.

So, for example you may have heard Pomme call me Sara on occasion. Sara has been (and unfortunately will probably ALWAYS be) a nickname given to me by friends who either couldn't remember Sarai or couldn't pronounce Sarai. In essence, Sara is an easier name than Sarai. If you want to call me Sara, you may, I prefer my own name Sarai. I will answer to Sara, but will like you more if you call me Sarai!

Pomme is a little bit more tricky. Who in their right mind names their child after a FRUIT?! Pomegranate's Mom. Take note though, Pomme has MANY MANY nicknames, including Pom, Pomme, Megs, Meggers, Pom Pomme Pomegranate, etc. And one day, before we started this crazy show, we were in our general location of hanging out and we decided to see how many girl's names we could get out of Pomegranate.

Out of this came Megan, Ana, Tara, Moe (hey, it could be a girl's name!) and Meg. We also came up with a bunch of weird names that don't actually exist but made us giggle. SO, if you hear me say "Megan" in a video or hear her call me "Sara" in a video you now know the reason!!

And as to Pomme calling HERSELF Megan... well, we just blame that on Conditioning... because everyone went from calling her Pomme, to when we told them about the names thought Megan fit the best, to calling her Megan. Conditioning is BAD Mmkay?

No comments:

Post a Comment