Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sarai and the Updates!

Current mood: Amused

Hello everyone!! I hope you are all having a fantastically awesome day.

I would like to start off this blog by congratulating Miyavi and his wife, Melody, on the birth of their baby. Still no word on whether it is a boy or a girl, but from what I understand Mom and Baby are healthy. And really, that's all that matters in the long run.

I would also like to say that for today there will be no news from me and no second J-Rock Wizard of Oz chapter. I haven't finished chapter 8 yet, but it is coming along. EXPECT CRAZINESS!!

Chapter 8 may or may not include some of the following:

* Loss of limbs

* A platypus shaped air-craft

* A fight with flying platypi ON said platypus shaped air-craft

* Twink trying to use her non-existent brain to come up with a plan

* Arrival in Pink Star City

SO! That is what is going on today... Expect news tomorrow and, hopefully, chapters 8 and 9 of J-Rock Wizard of Oz. Until then,

This is Sarai and I am as out as leopard print bell-bottoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment