Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Safety Dance

Today has been my day for being nostalgic. Of course I'm nostalgic for times in which I wasn't even alive. Or maybe I was... *shrug* See that is for a completely other blog, which I will probably post next. Anyway, so today I felt like cheering up my mom, which is always fun, so I played this song.

For those of you who don't know, this song is called "The Safety Dance" and it is by Men Without Hats. A strange name for an awesome band that really only had one great hit in the states. However, it remains one of my favorites of crazy 80's videos that really don't make any kind of sense (i.e. "Turning Japanese" by The Vapors, "Down Under" by Men at Work, etc...). Enjoy!


To quote one commentor on this video "Cocaine is one hell of a drug."

No comments:

Post a Comment