Sunday, June 12, 2011

Don't Bother

Thanks to a certain Phil, I have been on an interesting music kick, one I've never been on before. Because of this it was very difficult to pick just one video to post. The reason I picked the one I ended up picking was because I think she looks like a goddess while playing the guitar, plus this video gives a full range of her unique voice.

Of course I'm speaking of Shakira! And the video I am presenting to you today is "Don't Bother" one of my favorite songs by her. Did I mention she looks like a goddess while she plays the guitar in this video?



I am sure that in the near future I will post some more by this fabulous woman, but for now, please enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Archibald Tabernathy Peniwinkle Rutherford III, EsquireMonday, July 11, 2011 at 11:55:00 AM EDT

    I'm sorry madame, but I cannot be impressed by a brazen hussy, waving her hips as though to hypnotize! Whatever happened to the austerity of yesteryear?

    ReplyDelete