Wednesday, September 09, 2009

yep it is me Pomme

Current mood: Betrayed

Hey GUYS!
THIS IS POMME!

I am making my public statement of with drawl from the crazy show and our crazy myspace.

Well guys it has not been that long of a road.
i am glad we could get some of you to laugh.

I do regret not being able to handle these issues better.
But I know that I handle them like I would have with anyone else.

I am sorry that I was not better at certain things.
I am sorry that it may seem like I took this over to some of you.

Yes dears I can read and I know what is said.
But I am leaving this.

Sarai is going to handle this from now on.
And if she leaves our videos up that is great.

If not I understand.

But I pomegranate have private the videos on Youtube for now.
I am going to move on with my life and my career choices.
Who knows you guys may hear about me soon enough.

Thanks for everyone's support.
And continue on supporting Sarai guys.

Love you all

<3

Pomme

No comments:

Post a Comment