Monday, September 28, 2009

Random things Crazy People Say

Current mood: Crazy

Sarai: *singing Imogen Heap* I'm dying to know, what's in your head.
Donnie: I'm dying to know what's in your appendix!
Sarai: Fingernails.

Donnie: I would fight a rabid hyena for your vagina!

Hannah: *confused look* But Jesus doesn't have a penis!

Sarai: Forgive me dictionary, for I have sinned and fallen short of the glory of Grammar.

Sarai: I can't go to hell because Satan still has a restraining order against me.

Sarai: THERE ARE NAKED WOMEN FALLING OUT OF THE WINDOWS!!
Trent: Where? I want one.

Sarai: I may or may not be having an asthma attack. May or may not.
Sarai's Mom: I'm thinking it's may.
Sarai: Really? Because I'm thinking it's September.

Sarai: Puberty makes my sister bitchy.

Trent: Now you do, and knowing is half the battle. The other half is violence.

Sarai: That was Harvey Keitel.
Sarai's Mom: I know.
Sarai: I've seen his penis.
Sarai's Mom: Thank you for that.

Trent: I am not amused and I'm a lover of irony. Which creates it's own form of sinister irony.

Judes: I tried to take a boobs-in-mirror pic, but it kept flashing

Judes: Yes... that's right. TWO crags.

Sarai: I actually said I'd never drink again, lol... when I was praying to the porcelain gods.

Sarai: Apparently I'm Ava Gardner.

Trent: LoL
Sarai: I'm glad I make you lol
Trent: Baby, you lol me like no one else

Sarai: Um, Look! A DISTRACTION!! *follows the distraction*

Trent: All Sarai heard in her addled head was something about breast-milk-omelettes and it drove her to run even faster.

Sarai: I have no appropriate responses for this situation.

Kid: Goat milk de la titties!

No comments:

Post a Comment