Monday, September 28, 2009

HELLO FANS!!

Current mood: Animated

Hello Everyone!!

Sorry I haven't written here in a while, been a little caught up with stuff going on in my personal life. But, I am back and better than ever. As you can see I posted a blog before this one. It is a story I wrote last night, I hope you guys enjoy it. I'm hoping to post more of my writing on here, so that everyone can read it. ^^

Also, I'm planning on starting up a news blog and a song of the day blog again. It's going to be a little hard to stay on top of, because I am SO DAMN SPACEY, but I will do my best. If anyone has any news to contribute, I would be more than willing to add it. Or if you have a song, that would be great too.

What I would really like is for everyone to send me their awkward questions at broken_rivers@hotmail.com so that I can start working on my ALL Awkward Questions episode. ^^

So, your song of the day is 2-1 by Imogen Heap. This song is from her newest album "Ellipse". It is a very deep song and I absolutely love it. So listen to it and let me know what you think!



Now, as for the news this is pretty much what I have right now:

*Marilyn Manson has the Swine Flu. He says that he is "Unfortunately" going to live.
*A woman gives birth to a baby boy after being implanted with the wrong embryo at a fertility clinic.
*The Death toll rises in the Philippines after a terrible tropical storm. So far 140 people are dead.
*Another woman gets pregnant whilst pregnant! She is carrying two babies, conceived at two different times! Don't believe me? Go to www.msnbc.com
*A 16 year old student was beaten to death outside of his school in Chicago. It isn't clear yet, what the exact circumstances are, but family members believe it was because of his refusal to join a gang.

That's all for now,
I'm Sarai and I'm as out as last week's egg salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment