Monday, July 30, 2007

Verse of the Day (an NCC of Spencer Blog)

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day." 2 Corinthians 4:16 (NIV)
Today this verse has struck something inside of me. Imagine this, we are small, insignificant in the eyes of an ALMIGHTY and OMNIPOTENT God, but HE doesn't see us that way. So, HE provides a way for us to be RENEWED every day. HIS word renews us, feeds our soul and our spirit. So even when life feels like it is crashing down, you are out of glue and you can't catch all the pieces that are raining down anyway, HE has given us a way to piece our lives back together. I've been going through a tough time myself, where everything feels like it is crashing down on top of me and I am so far from a place where I feel safe. But its gonna be okay, because HE has provided a way for me to be renewed. The Bible.
Got the Word?

No comments:

Post a Comment