Monday, November 04, 2013

Not Writing

Hello Everyone,
Long time, no serious blogging. For this I am extremely apologetic, though I won't say that I'll do better, because I think we all know that is a dirty, dirty, lie. I have the best of intentions, but never seem to follow through.

Right this moment I am trying to breathe some new life into myself. Things have been a little... Shall we say, Nuts? Insane? Dare I say, Crazy? Yes, all of that and more.

I'm trying to find another job, write on "All of Her" (facebook.com/easiertofallapart), write on my K-drama I started ages ago, WRITE ANYTHING! Really, I'm trying to write and I'm just not doing so great. Too many ideas, too much desire, not enough drive.

Sorry, this has been kind of depressing. I promise to blog something awesome soon!

In the meantime, feel free to check out my other blogs:
septembertarantella.blogspot.com (this has all of my writing)
theletterunsent.blogspot.com (this a collection of letters to random things, people and what-nots)

much love,
Sarai

No comments:

Post a Comment