Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Lion and the Unicorn

Because I am silly and random and weird (all things EVERYONE should've known by now), I have decided to write my own Korean Drama. Yep, that's right, I'm going into K-Dramas! ^__^

So far I have figured out my main plot, who I want to play my main characters and the title. So far that is it. I need Korean names and I need to START the thing.

The title: The Lion and the Unicorn (because of the poem "The Lion and the Unicorn,"
"The lion and the unicorn were fighting for the crown
The lion beat the unicorn all around the town.
Some gave them white bread, and some gave them brown;
Some gave them plum cake and drummed them out of town." Which has to do with the English Coat of Arms and can be found in Lewis Carroll's "Alice Through the Looking Glass.")

The Characters:
The Lion
Park Han Byul

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Unicorn
Park Shin Hye

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Jester
Lee Jun Ki

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Prince
Jang Geun Suk

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Witch
Jun Ji Hyun

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The plot (so far) is as follows:
Two sisters (the Lion and the Unicorn) fall in love with the same guy (the Prince). The oldest sister (the Lion) is evil (or is she?) whilst the younger (the Unicorn) is weak and not the brightest bulb in the box (or is she?). In the meantime another guy (the Jester) is being blackmailed into being with another girl (the Witch), but is in love with the younger sister. It's a case of bad first impressions, sisterly love (and hate), true love and all in a modern day fairy tale setting.

That's all I have for now, however, I'll be sure to post as soon as I have a scene or two going! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment