Friday, June 15, 2012

A Rocky Road to Hoe.

I have a sincere question:

What the fuck does it matter if President Obama is Muslim, Christian, black or white? Do those things define him as a human being? NO!

You know what defines him as a human being?

His being. His living and breathing. Him being the man that governs us.

He may not do everything right. He may not be the most amazing president ever. Every HUMAN makes mistakes.

He should still be respected. He should still be treated like any other human being.

Besides that, tell me where in the Constitution it says he has to be a Christian? Tell me where it bars people of other faiths from being President. Didn't we come to this land for religious freedom? So religious freedom is for everyone who believes what is acceptable? For only those who believe in Christianity? Fuck that!


I'm done. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of hearing all this bullshit. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment