Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hiding the Body

Kid: Who wants to help me hide a body?

Me: Whose body?

Kid: No questions, yes or no only.

Me: I can't help you. It's against my fiscal sensibilities.

Kid: You cannot help because you are afraid that it will hurt you in the money department in the future? What kind of help are you?

Me: I didn't say I was afraid it would hurt me in the money department later. I just mean that I have no money, therefore it offends my fiscal sensibilities. I'm hinting that you should pay...

Kid: I will give you a dollar.

Me: Not enough to risk jail time, I'm afraid.

Kid: Don't be a baby, I would help you if your ever fell into the situation.

Me: Well, when you put it that way... I guess I can help... But you have to buy me a White Chocolate Mocha from Starbuck's.

No comments:

Post a Comment