Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Do You Remember?

I stumbled upon this song whilst exploring a side of YouTube I've never been to before.

In many ways this experience is like stumbling into an older section of a magnificent library and suddenly discovering thousands of books you want to read. You are lost in this wonderland with absolutely no desire to leave it.

That's what happened when I came across this little appreciated part of YouTube.

How did I find these songs, you may ask? By following a friend of mine through the proverbial rabbit hole. She posted a song. A song by the young woman that I am about to post. I listened to it and liked it. I then clicked on like videos and the next thing I knew I was lost and in love with the feeling.

I found a group called Starfucker and one called Hungry Ghosts (which inspired a poem for my previous post). I have fallen in love with this little niche of music, so the next few days expect music you've probably never heard (unless you are my little sister who digs the indie scene).

For now, I would like to present Ane Brun with the song "Do You Remember?"


No comments:

Post a Comment