Wednesday, January 06, 2010

News of the J-Rock persuasion...

Current mood: Catalyzed

Yeah, so I have been slacking... sorry people, I have had sooooooooooooooo much go on these past few months. But I promise now, I will keep you up to date the best that I can.

Let's get started, shall we?

Alice Nine has a new look... ain't it hot?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DaizyStripper will be releasing a new single on the 3rd March 2010. Not many details are known as of yet, but I will tell you all something as soon as I know more.

BIG NEWS! My beloved Jun-berry... my beloved Phantasmagoria... have re-united... I am so happy. They’ve also just announced the release of 2 new CDs!

The first one is 「Seeds of Brain」, which is a “RARE TRACKS MINI ALBUM”. Apparently, the band has recorded some songs in 2006~2007 which have never been released so far, and they’ll be featured on that mini-album. It will be released on the 10th of March and cost 2100 yen. The tracklist is:

01. Seeds of Brain
02. Cry…
03. Desperate Resolution for my Soul..
04. My Mental State… (A new recording / bonus track by KISAKI + Riku)

The second release is a new single entitled 「Diamond Dust」 which will also be released on the 10th of March, this time for 2625 yen though. It seems that before the decision about stopping their activites, Phantasmagoria was planning to go major and the major debut single was supposed to be 「神歌」. 「Diamond Dust」 is a coupling track which was going to be featured on that single. The single’s tracklist is as follows:

01. Diamond Dust
02. Diamond Dust (Instrumental)

It will also feauture a bonus DVD with a 30-minutes-long footage from 首都制圧 (Shitto Seiatsu)

They also have a new look!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jun looks great.
Riku looks like Riku.
Iori looks fucking hot as fuck.
Matoi... er... got back to the blue and black hair dude.
Kisaki... you finally have color back in your face, I am so glad to see you healthy again.

Miyavi has signed with EMI RECORDS!!! A new album is coming in 2010! More details as they are sent to me.

and finally...

On January 9th, X Japan will be filming 4 pvs in Hollywood California! If you sign up for the event you can get a special invite to see the band and be part of the history.

Sign up at http://www.jrocknation.com/ to get the invite and special emails to let you know more about the event!

This is the first time the band has appeared together in the US so its pretty exciting, even though its not a live or concert it still will make alot of fans happy!

Okay I think I've posted the most important things,

小鹿

No comments:

Post a Comment