Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Lunacy is brilliant- Morbid Fact #1

Current mood: Amused

Yeah, so Sarai, Donnie, Sarah and I were recently discussing the whole "2012" thing, Mayan people predicting the "end of the World". I commented to Sarai, "Come on... these are the same people that constantly sacrificed their children to sun Gods... I don't lend these idiots any credibility." And she turns to me, with a completely serious face and states, "Well Fawn, even lunatics can be brilliant sometimes, I mean you prove that everyday."

I nearly hit the floor, crying with laughter...

So in keeping with her statement of my lunacy being brilliant, I have decided to start something entitled, "Fawny's Morbid Fact of the Day".

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Edward Mordrake was a handsome, talented man who was born with another face on the back of his head. Although it couldn't eat or speak, the face's eyes moved; it could also laugh and cry. Edward begged to have his "devil twin" removed, stating that the parasitic twin spoke to him during the night, but no doctor would attempt it. He committed suicide at the age of 23."

Hope you enjoyed that, maybe I will post another one tomorrow. ^__^
小鹿

No comments:

Post a Comment