Friday, January 03, 2014

The Children

There MUST be a way to teach your child to be self-expressive AND respectful to those around them. Seriously, there has to be some sort of happy medium!

I love kids, I do. I love babies, toddlers, even teenagers. I love children. But I HATE it when they are loud, terrors. I am all for self-expression and I hope that, if I were to become a mother, I would be able to teach my child how to be self-expressive, but still respectful of the people around them.

As in:
Not running around the room
Not screaming
Not throwing things
Not being generally disruptive

Seriously!!

I don't like the idea of spankings, because I was spanked as a child and I know the damage it can cause. Plus, I don't think it is right in general to hit someone and then tell them not to hit. That doesn't make sense.
But I swear to god, I was about to bust this kid's ass!

Please, parents, I'm not saying you should "control" your child, but TEACH your child SELF-CONTROL! And if you start young, they learn it very well. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment