Tuesday, January 01, 2013

A Newer Year

Happy New Year Everyone!

Wow! Hard to believe 2012 is over already! Isn't it crazy to think about?

I'm personally excited about this New Year. It's all shiny and polished, like a pearl waiting to be set in the jewelry of life. I can't wait to see what happens this year!

Here is what I want for this shiny and beautiful New Year.

1. Write the good things that happen during the year on slips of paper and put into an empty jar. At the end of the year I will open the jar and read about all the wonderful things that happened during 2013, instead of reflecting on all the bad.

2. Keep a journal (better than I have been).

3. Put aside money each month.

4. Exercise and lose weight.

5. Read as much as possible. Read anything and everything.

6. Utilize LiveMocha and other resources to begin the journey to my Linguistics degree.

7. Finish "All of Her," "The Lion and the Unicorn," and one other randomly picked (previously abandoned) project.

8. Finally apply to school.

9. Stop being afraid to be me.

10. Be Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment